When you get serious about launching your podcast, you might ask whether you should script your episodes. Today, I’m going to let you into my reasoning behind why I don’t believe that it’s a good idea.
What You’ll Learn:
- What limitation you impose on yourself if you script out your episodes and how it affects the listener
- What kind of structure you need to have in order to combat a panic of having a microphone in front of you
- Why it’s a good idea to bring at least one story to the table in your show
Your podcast can become a very powerful front end of your business. After all, business is personal and we choose to spend money with people that we know, like and trust. What we don’t trust is someone who doesn’t trust their own words, their own knowledge and ability. Allow yourself to share and be real and honest, because that is what makes a podcast valuable for your listener.
If you want to know more about how to podcast much better than you are already, check out The Podcast Growth Accelerator at http://www.annapn.co/growth.
- Grab my Podcast Profit Maker http://www.annapn.co/profit
- Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
- Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
- Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast