What is polarising content in a podcast and should you do it?
What You’ll Learn:
- The reasons that people choose to do polarising content
- What you need to think about before you decide to put some polarising content out there
- Why you want to consider the legal situation with the content you’re willing to share
- How you might end up breaking your own insurance by putting out polarising content
So is creating polarising content worth it? To gain respect and to have impact, you don’t need to say things on a podcast that could get you in trouble and could massively devastate your business. However, if you want to do it, be aware that it is a tactic, so use it carefully and mindfully.
If you want to know more about better ways to grow your podcast, then make sure to check out our program, Podcast Growth Accelerator, and learn how to uplevel your podcasting ability. Go to http://www.annapn.co/growth
- Episode 021 Podcasting Legals https://apple.co/3JqFofO
- Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
- LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
- Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
- Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast