Trevor Coley, the founder and owner of Sontronics, gets behind the nitty gritty of why the audio quality of your show is super important.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– The most important things early stage podcasters need to know about a quality audio experience
– The mistakes that people make in sound editing
– The true mission behind the podcasts and microphones
It’s become very easy for people to podcast with the rise of apps, but if the quality isn’t good enough, people aren’t going to stick around to hear your message. And that feels like a huge waste of time and a huge lack of possibility. Attitude towards quality is key.
– Visit Sontronics at http://www.sontronics.com.
– PODCAST PRO, the must-have microphone for podcast, broadcast, voiceover, streaming & video calls https://www.sontronics.com/podcastpro
– ORPHEUS, a Multi-pattern condenser microphone https://www.sontronics.com/orpheus
– ARIA ARIA, multi-award-winning valve microphone https://www.sontronics.com/aria
– Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity