This is an excerpt from an interview Chris Ducker, an expert business mentor, founder of Youpreneur and Virtual Staff Finder, originally gave for Entrepreneurs Get Visible. We talk about how his personal brand based podcast Youpreneur has affected his business – the highs, the lows, the do’s and the don’ts.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– Should you go into podcasting if you are not tech savvy?
– What kind of relationships you can build through your podcast
– What possibilities a podcast can open for you if you are more a talker than a writer
People want to do business with other people that they truly know. More so than any other medium, podcasting offers just that as an opportunity.
– Connect with Chris Ducker at http://www.chrisducker.com
– Listen to the Youpreneur Podcast: https://apple.co/3NOk7gC
– Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity