When we’re interviewing someone, we need to think about what it is that the listener wants from that experience, and what it is that the interviewee wants to get from the experience. Today I’ll share a few tips on how to be a better interviewer.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– What the listeners are hoping for when they are listening to an interview
– What your job as the interviewer is
– What kind of moments the listener loves to hear in an interview
– How to achieve an engaged conversation
Your job as the interviewer is to break the natural performance state of your interviewee and to get beneath the surface and generic answers that they’re doing on everybody else’s podcast. Your goal is to have a memorable conversation.
We have two spaces left insideThe Podcast Agency for our Legendary Podcast Launch package. Check it out at http://www.annapn.co/launch and come and launch your show with us!
– Get a free copy of my book Podcast With Impact https://portal.annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast-with-impact-book-PDF
– Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity