One of the issues that comes up for my clients, when they come on for a podcast audit, is should they relaunch their show on the same feed and give it a bit of a refresh, or should they start a new show? My intention with this episode is not to give you the answer, but to think about the pros and cons, and potentially the real consequences if you don’t get this strategy right.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– Look at the show you’ve hosted from an outsider’s perspective
– How to reassess your initial podcast message
– What you can read from numbers and statistics of your show
– What listener experience you should think about
– Don’t take the old show down from the platforms until your other show is up and running
– Does your podcast speak now to the people that you’re trying to reach?
Podcasting is a vehicle to drive your message to people that you can help with your knowledge and with your expertise, but not if you’ve switched off from it and if you’re no longer reaching the right people.
If you feel like you’re ready to recommit to your podcast, get in touch with me on Instagram @annaparkernaples and ask about our audit service by typing the word “audit” in DMs. Alternatively, if you’re ready to figure out how to do this for yourself, check out The Podcast Growth Accelerator at http://www.annapn.co/growth.
– Find me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity