Are you making sure that what you’re doing on your podcast is totally legal and aboveboard? This episode will help you feel much more secure in what you’re doing and understand the do’s and the don’ts from the legal point of view of podcasting.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– What it means to be responsible with your content
– How to put various agreements in place for your content
– Why you should flag up with your insurer that you are a podcaster
Make sure that you own all of the intellectual property, because if you have inadvertently done or said something that is libelous, you could get in a lot of hot water.
If you’re at the early stages of podcasting and you want to find out more about how you can get your podcast off the ground quickly, find out about our brand new offer, a special bundle called the Podcasting Launch 101 which you can get at http://www.annapn.co/101.
– Legendary Podcast Launch http://www.annapn.co/launch
– Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annaparkernaples/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity