Today we’re talking about how to choose a decent name for your podcast if you are just starting, or not getting the results that you want with it.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– The questions to ask yourself before choosing a name for your show
– Why you should think about the keywords and phrases your clients might be searching for
– How to inform your choices when it comes to trademarks
If people don’t know what they’re supposed to be listening to and what you are an expert in, they can’t make the decision to tune in and listen to your excellent content. So make sure that, when you’re choosing a podcast name, you do it with forethought and planning.
– Check out Legendary Podcast Launch http://www.annapn.co/launch
– Get a FREE copy of my book “Podcast with Impact” http://www.annapn.co/impact
– Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annaparkernaples/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity
– A fabulous online resource http://www.listennotes.com