Since we’re predominantly listening on phones and it’s so easy to create a podcast from your phone, does audio quality really matter?
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– How to keep people from switching off your show once they start listening
– Why you should never record straight from your computer or from your phone into a podcasting app
– What to do if you are away from your standard equipment, but there is an opportunity to record something valuable
Lots of us have very valuable messages that could change the world, but not if people are not listening. As the field of podcasts becomes more competitive and more flooded, people will not stand for shoddy quality. So make sure you start yourself off on the right foot.
If you feel like you need more support on your podcasting journey, check out our mini-series about the podcast launch package. http://www.annapn.co/launch.
– Rode clip-on microphone https://amzn.to/3JRyz5x
– iRig microphone https://amzn.to/3vvNME5
– Get a FREE copy of my book “Podcast with Impact” http://www.annapn.co/impact
– Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annaparkernaples/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity