If you’ve been consistent with your podcast, lots of people will tell you that it’s okay to take a break if you need it sometimes. However, there are a few pros and cons that I want to highlight to you so you can make an informed decision.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– What happens if you’re not showing up consistently
– The risks of an (un)announced break
– A little hack to come back after an unexpected break
The important thing is to communicate what’s going on, so find a way to give yourself permission that sometimes it’s alright to be less than perfect.
– Get a FREE copy of my book “Podcast with Impact” http://www.annapn.co/impact
– Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annaparkernaples/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Check out my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity