It is very easy to have a podfade while running a podcast. It happens as a result of the lack of consistency in the release of your podcast, or a decrease in the quality of each episode you share with your audience. Today, I will be discussing the important things to consider when starting a new podcast so you can keep creating consistent, high-quality content for your listeners.
What You Will Learn In This Episode:
– The most important steps to consider before starting a new podcast
– How to decide when the best time is to release each podcast episode
– How to choose the right spots that allow self-expression to record your podcast
Planning how to deliver your podcast is necessary as it ensures that you consider all the factors that contribute to the credibility and visibility you urge for. As you map out the path which your podcast will take, it makes it easier for you to be consistent and to release podcast episodes regularly.
– Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/annaparkernaples/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AnnaParkerNaplesCoach/
– LinkedIn: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/annaparkernaples
– Website: https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/
– Listen to my podcast ‘Entrepreneurs Get Visible’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/podcast
– Find my Book ‘Get Visible: How to Have More Impact, Influence and Income’ https://www.annaparkernaples.co.uk/book
– Find my Book ‘Podcast with Impact: How to Launch Your Podcast Properly’ https://annaparkernaples.co.uk/book-podcast-with-impact/
– Join our friendly Facebook Community http://www.facebook.com/groups/thepodcastcommunity
– Join The Podcast Membership http://www.thepodcastmembership.com
– Check out The Podcast Agency http://www.thepodcastagency.com